If you’re using ‘SBCGlobal Email Service’—one of the top email domains in the world of email communication for meeting your daily email needs then, you need to take extra precautions for your account in order to save and secure it from the prospective hackers. It is so because the more popular the service is; the more vulnerable it is to cyber-attacks! Therefore, as recommended by many, make it a habit to change your SBCGlobal net password at regular intervals as a best practice to avoid hacking of your SBC Global email account.
However, still, if you ever suspect that your SBCGlobal email account has been compromised then, do not worry and instead try to immediately recover your SBCGlobal email account. So, as you cannot afford to lose the access of the email account that has become an integral part of your life, perform the following mentioned easy steps to Recover your SBCGlobal email password:
- In order to recover SBCGlobal email password, first and foremost open your preferred web browser from which you usually access your SBCGlobal email account.
- Once you open it, put the cursor in the ‘Search bar’ of your browser and paste this link ‘https: //www.att.com/acctmgmt/fpwd/lander’ using ‘Ctrl + V’ key shortcut.
- Then, hit the ‘Enter’ button to reach on the ‘Find your password’ page and do not worry as you see ‘ATT.COM’ as the domain name because SBCGlobal is merged with AT&T communication.
- Now, on the page, you’re required to enter the ‘SBC Global email ID’ in the particular ‘Email address text field.’
- In continuation, also enter your ‘Last Name’ in the required text field and then, checkmark the box that reads ‘I’m not a robot’ to verify yourself as a human.
- After that, click on the ‘Continue’ button to open the ‘Password recovery method page.’
- There, you’ll be offered the following three recovery options to reset your SBC Global email password—
- SECURITY QUESTION: If you select this option then, click on ‘I’ll answer my security question,’ give the correct answer to the asked security question and click on the ‘Continue’ button to navigate yourself to the ‘Password Reset page.’
- REGISTERED PHONE NUMBER or RECOVERY EMAIL ADDRESS: If you select this option then, provide the registered phone number or the recovery email address and click on the option of ‘Send me a code via SMS or email’ in order to receive the verification code that you’ll have to fill in a text box on the password recovery method page to reach the ‘Password Reset Page.’
- TEMPORARY PASSWORD: If you select this option then, click on the ‘Send me a temporary password’ option and simply provide an alternate email ID in order to receive the temporary password for your SBCGlobal email account. Once you received it, hit the ‘Continue’ button to reach the next ‘Password Reset Page.’
- Out of all these available options, choose one as per your convenience to further open the ‘Password Reset Page’ in order to regain access to your SBC Global email account.
- Now, if you select either A or B option then, on the password reset page, enter a new password for your SBC Global email account and then re-enter the same to confirm it.
- Alternatively, if you select the option C then, enter the received temporary password as your new password.
- That’s it! You can now open the ‘SBCGlobal Sign-in Page’ to access your SBCGlobal account with the help of your newly created password.
However, if you still find yourself unable to login to your SBCGlobal email account then, it may be due to some technical fault in SBC Global server. So, check ‘Is SBCGlobal email down?’ and in order to get further assistance in this matter, visit the website ‘Emailspedia.com.’