According to a report on digitisation, there will be nearly 150 million online banking users in India by 2020’s end, marking an addition of more than 100 million users since 2017. It bears cognisance to how online platforms like the Bajaj Finserv customer portal have overhauled consumer engagement in terms of different financial services.
One area that has become vastly simpler with this development is the payments towards different loan products and insurance policies with Bajaj Finserv. For instance, if you are currently repaying a personal loan from the NBFC, you can utilise the Bajaj Finserv online payment via its dedicated Bajaj Experia Customer Portal. It becomes considerably simpler to be up to date with payments made through such a portal.
How to pay online through the Bajaj customer portal?
To process Bajaj online payments through its web-based portal, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on ‘My Account’ from the dashboard on the website’s homepage, and select ‘Customer Portal’ from the dropdown menu.
- Log in by using your name, mobile number, or customer ID, and following the due verification process.
- Alternatively, you can log in by using your Google ID or Facebook account.
- Select ‘Go’ from the ‘Services’ block.
- On the following page, tap through ‘Quick Pay’.
- Select the ‘Online Payment’ option from there, and choose the payment type to proceed.
- Select the financial product against which you’re making the payment and enter necessary details.
- Choose your preferred payment mode from the ones mentioned.
You can also use the Bajaj Finserv Experia app for payments. Here are the steps to use the Bajaj Finserv online payment facility:
- Tap through ‘Login Using Mobile No.’ or provide the M-PIN, if you carry one.
- Click on ‘Continue’ after entering your mobile number.
- Alternatively, you can provide your customer ID or Facebook account.
- Enter the OTP sent to your number.
- Click on the three bars by the left-hand corner, and tap through ‘BFL Wallet’.
- You will be redirected to Mobikwik payments app.
- Select an option from the ‘Recharges and Payments’ section.
- Follow necessary steps thereby, and pay easily via any of the secure payment gateways.
In case the Experia app is not installed on your smartphone, you can download it from the Play Store or App Store.
Apart from Bajaj Finance online payment services, you can access a host of other features through its customer portal as well as the app.
What are the features of Bajaj Experia portal?
- Updated loan details
In case you are currently repaying a loan, it is essential that you stay abreast of all its details to ensure efficient handling. The Experia app thus simplifies this process. You can view loan specifics like the remaining EMIs, the next Bajaj EMI payment due date, etc. through this portal with just a few clicks.
It enables you to track payments easily and identify discrepancies in such details promptly. In case you find any inaccuracy, contact the NBFC’s customer care and for correction at the earliest to avoid unwitting consequences like a negative impact on your credit score.
- Check pre-approved offers
If you’re an existing Bajaj Finserv customer, you will be privy to customised pre-approved offers. Click on ‘Offers’ on the Experia portal to view them. You can find such deals on a range of financial products like personal loans, home loans, credit cards, etc.
By opting for such offers, you can avail of loans and other financial products with minimum hassle instantly. You can submit basic details like your name and phone number to check your pre-approved offer.
- Buy electronics
You can shop for a range of electronic products, from TVs to smart-watches, through this portal and pay later in easy EMIs. Ensure to check your EMI wallet to see the amount for which you’re eligible before heading to shop. Also, consider linking your savings account with this portal for simple Bajaj Finance EMI payments.
- Purchase insurance policies
The customer portal also allows you to access an array of insurance policies. You can subscribe to a healthcare plan or a car insurance policy conveniently via the Experia app. Further, with a simple Bajaj Finserv online payment facility, you can pay for it through the portal itself.
The customer portal hosted by Bajaj Finserv is a one-stop destination for all your financial requirements. Alongside Bajaj Finserv online payment services, you can access a host of services from anywhere and at any time to manage your financial dealings efficiently.
Must Read: Bajaj Finserv Customer Portal Guide